One-on-one coaching can help you get to wherever you want to go.
Do you feel like something has been holding you back?
Maybe you feel like you aren’t quite reaching the potential that you know is there?
Do you need more support to get that consistency that you know you need?
Are you looking for someone who is going to be able to identify what you need to work on and make a plan to get you there?
True North Coaching is all about you and your goals.
How is one-on-one coaching different?
- An initial consultation (via phone or email) to get a full history of your running, look at your goals, get a sense of your lifestyle and identify areas for improvement.
- You will receive a weekly training plan, that is adapted every week based on your week of training prior.
- Training is delivered through your premium Final Surge online account, which allows you to view your sessions, receive them via email, send workouts to your watch (if you have a GPS watch) and make notes about your individual sessions.
- Receive feedback about individual sessions as well as guidance on workouts in terms of pacing and fuelling.
- You will be checking in personally with your coach at least once a week and also have access to a private facebook group and all the member benefits of Run Club with the #opmovesisterhood
- Unlimited access to your coach via phone, message or email and regular catch-ups to work on goal setting, discuss race preparation or debrief after an event.
What are people saying about coaching?
I’m so thrilled with my year of running – I met every goal. A sub 1:55 half, sub 4:30 marathon and sub 25:00 5k.
I can’t thank you enough for all your support and coaching. I never dreamed running could really be a part of my life – and it is!!!
I’m so excited to see what I can achieve in 2019 and you inspire me every step of the way. – Jen
I have finally got here to post one of the best days of my life!! I can now say I HAVE RUN A MARATHON!!!! I am so proud of what I did yesterday, it felt good, I felt strong and the weather was magic!! This is what Operation Move is all about. There is one really important person who I want to give a shout out to and that is my incredible coach, Zoey without her I don’t think I could have done this!
What do I love about Operation Move? It combines solid science with variety, fun and all the wonderful people! Most importantly, the folk at Op Move understand the lives of real women and how to make it all work. You can’t go wrong. – Leonie
Who will my coach be?
My name is Zoey and I am the Director and Running Coach at Operation Move. I have a Level 2 Running Coach Accreditation through Athletics Australia and it has been such an honour for me to watch the #operationmovesisterhood community grow to where it is today over the last six years.
I was late to running, so I know what it’s like to be a running avoider and like most people my path hasn’t been a straight one, so I know what it’s like when it’s hard to just get out there, or how you might struggle with just the idea of being seen outside.
Since I started, I’ve run about thirteen half marathons (my favourite distance!), five marathons and one ultra. And I’ve taken myself from not improving at all to taking over an hour off my half marathon time. So I know how much is possible with the right approach.
But I also know that for longevity the most important thing is to love the process, to find joy in it and to protect that love no matter what.
Get started today!
Whether you’ve got a goal in mind, want to find more love in the process or just want to find out what you are capable of, coaching will get you there.
I cannot wait to start working with you. If you have any questions please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
True North CoachingFrom: $144.55 / month