This one time, I made a very big change and I didn’t wait until the 1st of JanuaryNew years, new weeks often make it easier to initiate that change, which is great – but keep in mind that no matter what you are going to have to go through tough spots with it. There is often no right time to do something, you just have to be so sick of the alternative that it’s worth it. In this episode I’m talking about:
- Writing things down, so you are more likely to stick to things
- How to build in the baby steps of self efficacy to keep going
- Focusing on consistency over perfection
- And how to assess if what you are doing is even working
Interested in coaching?Let’s talk about achieving your running goals, while maintaining the most important thing – your joy. You can sign up here.
Stay up to date on:
- instagram @opmove
- facebook @opmove
- facebook group @ facebook.com/groups/opmove
- Support me on Patreon and receive exclusive podcast episodes, training plans and articles.