I’ve officially listened to one too many running questions, answered by non-runners.In this episode of the podcast I’m talking about:
- The 10% rule. Is it real? Is it helpful? What should you do instead.
- Can you ever really ‘bank time’ in anything. The old saying is for every 10 seconds you go out too fast, you lose 1 minute in the second half. In my case I think it was about 8 seconds too fast in the first half and I lost about 40 seconds per km in the back half. Which is pretty close and you get the idea, things go very poorly.
- Fuelling. Why you can’t just do it once or twice in training and why you need more than you think you do.
Interested in coaching?Let’s talk about achieving your running goals, while maintaining the most important thing – your joy. You can sign up here.
Stay up to date on:
- instagram @opmove
- facebook @opmove
- facebook group @ facebook.com/groups/opmove
- Support me on Patreon and receive exclusive podcast episodes, training plans and articles.