Have you ever noticed how your second interval in the middle of those intervals is easier than the first?
That’s probably because you haven’t warmed up properly. And while a full warm up is time consuming, it can be the thing that gives you so much more out of the session, allows you to enjoy it a whole lot more and creates better fitness adaptations too.
In this episode I talk about:
- Fuelling your quality sessions
- What a warm up looks like for interval training vs sprint training
- The rest times you should be taking in between your warm up and your sessions
- What kind of stretches and dynamic movements you could include to help you warm up
- Why you should shorten the workout and not the warm up.
Here is a sample warm up to get you started!
Leave a Reply