This week I’m talking about how to get yourself going for things that aren’t exciting, that you don’t look forward to but you really need to do. That might be rehab, strengthening weaknesses or it might be those hill sprints that you are dreading or it might be the meal planning you can’t stand.
The longer term the reward is for the things you are trying to do, the harder it is to get going.
So this week, I talk about:
- Knowing why you are doing it in the first place, and what the benefits are
- Prioritising things early in the day and early in your week
- Finding something, even something small that you can enjoy about it
- Creating a reward system to sweeten the deal
- Creating some social accountability
- And even tricking yourself i you need to!