This week we are talking habit creation and nutrition
You might be either intrigued and/or horrified as to why someone would forgo coffee (COFFEE), grains, sugar and dairy. Which is exactly what I did a couple of weeks ago. Having emerged from the detox haze this week we cover things like:
- Being vegetarian and/or vegan when your children and husband are barely omnivores
- The great things about abstinence and the not so great things
- How to incorporate moderation in a structured way
- Taking time away from your training to devote it to your food preparation
- How fussy eaters will break your spirit
- Life hacks for food prep from someone with a lot of tupperware and a lot of children
- Creating habits one step at a time, especially if you aren’t a natural born abstainer.
If you’d like to submit a question for the podcast you can either drop us a line or talk to us in the Community Group.
Also, if you’d like to sign up for Learn to Run, you can get 10% off by using the code pocast at checkout.
Leave a Reply