This week we are talking about moving through pregnancy (or not moving as the case may be)
And what happens after that? You have a new baby and you are 30 or 40 kilos above your comfort zone and you are surrounded by umpteen media outlets demanding that you ‘get back your body’.
This week we are also talking about:
- Why Katie isn’t Katie anymore. You can read about that here.
- Why it isn’t easier for the skinny person at the gym
- Pregnancy is hard. You do what you’ve got to do.
- Babies are also hard, but awesome.
- Why you should take your time.
- The idiocy in the mainstream media about your body and your baby that you should totally ignore.
Also, if you’d like to sign up for Learn to Run, you can get 10% off by using the code pocast at checkout. Sign up this week and take advantage of 20% off with our early bird rates – which is about 30% for podcast listeners. I think. I’m not a mathematician. And while you are there, we’ve upgraded the website! It’s still a work in progress but we hope it makes it a lot more fun for everyone!
Leave a Reply