Oh hello, I hear it’s 2021.And it’s been awhile since I’ve been on the podcast, and boy did I miss it. In this episode I’m talking about:
- Why it’s really hard at this time of year to navigate the new year – whether you have goals you’d like to achieve or not
- Creating an approach for change that is based on curiousity
- Being willing to make changes to better support your goals
- Creating the environment that is going to work for you instead of work against you.
Learn to Run starts on the 18th of JanuaryThis program includes:
- Four different programs depending on whether you are an absolute beginner or already running 5km
- A 12 week, supported program with access to a coach.
- Options for individualised programming and one-on-one coaching
Check out Run Club and the Operation Move SisterhoodOur amazing community includes:
- Plans from 5km to Marathon from Beginner to Advanced
- Weekly workouts for when you are in between plans, or just to spice up your week
- A private facebook community
- Access to coaches for all your questions
- And most importantly – the most supportive community you can imagine!