This week, I’m talking to Ness about her recent raceI am back talking to Ness this week. You can find her on instagram. And you can check out past episodes of the podcast with her in Episode 51 – The one where Ness ran 100km or Episode 43 – Meet Ness: Ultrarunner, Crossfitter and All Round Badass Racing looks a little bit different right about now so we talk a bit about:
- Training for a multi-stage event
- What were the good bits and bad bits about doing a race from your home base
- What she would have done differently
- And how she managed her recovery along the way.
Did you enjoy listening to Jen last time? Well you are going to love this bonus episode!New bonus episode about what got her started in running, why it didn’t come naturally to her, and what has kept her going. You can check out the bonus episode on patreon here.
For the month of September you can try out Run Club for free for two weeks.Not sure, but want to check out and see what it’s all about? You can! You can sign up here. Our amazing community includes:
- Plans from 5km to Marathon from Beginner to Advanced
- Weekly workouts for when you are in between plans, or just to spice up your week
- A private facebook community
- Access to coaches for all your questions
- And most importantly – the most supportive community you can imagine!
Leave a Reply