This week, Kirsten and I talk about how to change your training to fit it into 1 hour a day outsideThis is for Melbourne people, but also for people who are time poor or wanting to just get the most out of their training with a limited amount of time to do it in. Some things we talk about include:
- How we would adjust our own training
- How you can get the same stimulus as a long run in less than an hour
- Some ideas for changing your focus for this next period of time
Sign up for the introductory 8 week program here, it’s free!You can sign up here, just make sure that you tick the walking challenge box.
Support the podcast, so we can make more and get access to bonus episodes!You can support Operation Move and the podcast on Patreon. I am so grateful for your support! In this week’s bonus episode, I’m talking about tempo running – why it doesn’t have to be scary, how it should feel and some ideas for a warm up to make everything a whole lot easier.
Would you like your question answered?As promised on the podcast, you can book in a skype call here Or you can email me here.
Learn to Run starts on the 7th of SeptemberThis program includes:
- Four different programs depending on whether you are an absolute beginner or already running 5km
- A 12 week, supported program with access to a coach.
- Options for individualised programming and one-on-one coaching
Check out Run Club and the Operation Move SisterhoodOur amazing community includes:
- Plans from 5km to Marathon from Beginner to Advanced
- Weekly workouts for when you are in between plans, or just to spice up your week
- A private facebook community
- Access to coaches for all your questions
- And most importantly – the most supportive community you can imagine!