This week I have company!
Kirsten is back and we are catching up on all things post-home schooling apocalypse, the virtual run across Tennessee, 10km training and:
- Creating adventures for yourself in the absence of races
- Fun things to work on that you wouldn’t normally be able to do in a training cycle
- Mini goals ranging from elevation, to segments, to time trials to distance
- And the usual kind of shenanigans we get into.
Support the podcast, so we can make more and get access to bonus episodes!
You can support Operation Move and the podcast on Patreon. I am so grateful for your support! In this week’s bonus episode, I’m talking about how to handle that pre-workout anxiety that you get before a harder session.
Would you like your question answered?
Check out Run Club and the Operation Move Sisterhood
Our amazing community includes:
- Plans from 5km to Marathon from Beginner to Advanced
- Weekly workouts for when you are in between plans, or just to spice up your week
- A private facebook community
- Access to coaches for all your questions
- And most importantly – the most supportive community you can imagine!
You can sign up here.
Stay up to date on: