When you strip back all the trappings this is what you are left with . . .
When there aren’t any races . . . When there aren’t any group runs . . . When there is nothing immediate to train for . . . And when your stress levels mean that you probably aren’t really improving that much (at least according to my watch, Janet) . . . You get to find out why you run. Really. This episode is about that. And about not judging yourself for your coping mechanisms.
Would you like your question answered?
Check out Run Club and the Operation Move Sisterhood
Our amazing community includes:
- Plans from 5km to Marathon from Beginner to Advanced
- Weekly workouts for when you are in between plans, or just to spice up your week
- A private facebook community
- Access to coaches for all your questions
- And most importantly – the most supportive community you can imagine!
You can sign up here.
Support the podcast, so we can make more and get access to bonus episodes!
You can support Operation Move and the podcast on Patreon. I am so grateful for your support! Stay up to date on: