Things your kids say to you as your escaping, I mean leaving the house to go into the back officeI think everyone is feeling this right now! So just in case you needed it, this is your reminder that it is okay to drop a few balls, let a few things slide and just have a nap. Frankly it’s a miracle that it has taken them 4 or 5 weeks to work out that I’m tired/cranky. I must be some kind of a magician. I also talk a bit about my training week and how to prioritise self care, particularly the self care that you don’t like to do.
Would you like your question answered?As promised on the podcast, you can book in a skype call here Or you can email me here.
Interested in Learn to Run?Our next session starts on the 4th of May, but you can register now and start going through the preparatory program so you can hit the ground running (pun intended!) The program includes:
- Your choice of various weekly programs ranging from absolute beginner to someone who is looking for a 5km PB
- Your workouts adjusted as needed so they aren’t too challenging or too easy
- Weekly email or message check-ins with me
- Weekly emails on additional things to support your running like breathing, technique, mindset and injury prevention
- A supportive, private group
- Two strength sessions per week that you can do from home with no gym equipment
Check out Run Club and the Operation Move SisterhoodOur amazing community includes:
- Plans from 5km to Marathon from Beginner to Advanced
- Weekly workouts for when you are in between plans, or just to spice up your week
- A private facebook community
- Access to coaches for all your questions
- And most importantly – the most supportive community you can imagine!