It’s hard to even wrap your head around everything that has changed in the last three weeks since I recorded a podcastI didn’t really know where to start with this episode, so I just dived right in to what we are all dealing with at the moment. I also did a Facebook Live last week, where I went into more of what training looks like when there is no event on the horizon and more importantly, how it could be a really important mindset shift in terms of how you approach things from a long term development point of view, rather than from blocks of 12 weeks. You can check that out here. This episode would have been published sooner, but now my kids are home and kicking them off the computer was harder than I anticipated.
Would you like your question answered?As promised on the podcast, you can book in a skype call here Or you can email me here.
Interested in Learn to Run?Our next session starts on the 4th of May, but you can register now and start going through the preparatory program so you can hit the ground running (pun intended!) The program includes:
- Your choice of various weekly programs ranging from absolute beginner to someone who is looking for a 5km PB
- Your workouts adjusted as needed so they aren’t too challenging or too easy
- Weekly email or message check-ins with me
- Weekly emails on additional things to support your running like breathing, technique, mindset and injury prevention
- A supportive, private group
- Two strength sessions per week that you can do from home with no gym equipment
Check out Run Club and the Operation Move SisterhoodOur amazing community includes:
- Plans from 5km to Marathon from Beginner to Advanced
- Weekly workouts for when you are in between plans, or just to spice up your week
- A private facebook community
- Access to coaches for all your questions
- And most importantly – the most supportive community you can imagine!
Leave a Reply