Getting out the door is the hardest part, isn’t it?I think everyone has experienced in no matter if you are new to creating a habit, or if you’ve been at it for awhile. So. Much. Procrastination. And once you are out there, you are totally fine. But getting over that hump can be a hell of a thing. This week I’m talking about the key things I still use to get me out there which include:
- Rampant Bribery
- Deal Sweeteners
- Accountability/Peer Pressure
- And finally, sweet talk
Would you like your question answered?As promised on the podcast, you can book in a skype call here Or you can email me here.
Check out Run Club and the Operation Move SisterhoodOur amazing community includes:
- Plans from 5km to Marathon from Beginner to Advanced
- Weekly workouts for when you are in between plans, or just to spice up your week
- A private facebook community
- Access to coaches for all your questions
- And most importantly – the most supportive community you can imagine!