Finally, a training plan that is built around you: your goals, your strengths, your weaknesses and your lifestyle.
How often do you look at training plans and get overwhelmed by all of the options? How can you tell a plan that’s going to be worthwhile vs one that isn’t?
Are you putting in the work, but not seeing the results you would expect?
It can be disheartening to put in all that work and find at the end that you haven’t improved as much as you had hoped. Generic training plans can be a great starting point, but they are assuming a lot of things, because they have to. But what if those assumptions means you are missing out on working on the things that will have the most impact?
Make sure every session you do is getting you one step closer to your goal.
Optimise your training with a plan that is completely personal to you.
What could you achieve if you had an entire plan created for you? If everything was planned for you so that you knew when to take things easy, when to push in workouts and when to rest?
How far could you go if your personal likes and dislikes were taken into account with your training, so you weren’t avoiding sessions?
How much easier would it be to achieve if your plan took into your lifestyle: the time you have available, the days you like to train, maintaining the cross-training you like to do and making sure you still get to do the fun stuff in your week like parkrun?
Everything you need to get started, create consistency and achieve your goals.
- An initial consultation to establish your goals, current level of fitness, running history, previous injuries, schedule and lifestyle.
- You will receive a complete training plan, to take all the guess work out of your running
- You can access your training plan through a Premium Final Surge online training account which allows you to view your workouts in a calendar, have them sent to you via email, sync your workouts to your running watch (if you have one) and message your coach at any time.
- Full workouts and paces (so there is no more guess work) and guided warm ups
- Personalised supplemental training depending on your needs (this might be focused on core, glutes, knee stability or hip strength as examples depending on your needs)
- Unlimited plan modifications should your circumstance change
- Unlimited access to your coach via email for any questions you have about your plan
- Guidance about fuelling for your goal race, so you know exactly what you need to perform at your best.
A plan created especially for you, gets you amazing results.
View this post on Instagram
#indecemberiremember a time I stepped out of my comfort zone. 15th April 2018 Australian Running Festival, Canberra. The goal was to run my fastest half marathon. My half marathon pb was 1:49:56 set back in 2013. I knew I had it in my to run faster but I had fallen in love with trail running, so road running was out on the back burner. In 2018 I set a goal to run a sub 1h45 half. That’s a 5 min pace. Well on this day I achieved and smashed that goal running Canberra in a time of 1:43:24 All my training paid off. A bit thanks to the team at @opmove that made it possible
I’m not a fast runner, is a personal training plan for me?
I know that imposter complex can hit you pretty hard and you might think that personalised programming is just for ‘fast’ or ‘advanced’ runners.
But a personal program is for anyone who wants to make sure they are getting as much out of their running as they are putting in.
It is for everyone. I’m just as likely to write walk/run programs as I am more advanced programs. In fact, one of the reasons that Learn to Run exists is I believe that new runners especially, need the most personal attention and individualised approach.
No matter what the event, or the distance, there is a plan for you!
Whether you want to work on your parkrun PB, or pass that work fitness test that’s coming up, or train for a 5km, 10km, half marathon, marathon or ultra then we can put together a plan to get you there.
Customised Training Plans$180.91 – $226.36